ANALYTICS EXPERTISE & SERVICE AREA
Our Analytics Service Area
Operational Reporting solutions should deliver the following benefits:
- Real Time Reporting – To be of benefit, Operational Reporting needs to provide current information to its consumer. For example, it does not do the shipping dock much good to view a list of ready-to-be-shipped orders from yesterday.
- Detailed Information – Operational Reporting must present the data in the lowest level of granularity. For example, if there is a sales line that is backordered and needs to be filled, the responsible parties need to know the specifics of the transaction.
- Flexibility – To limit your dependence on IT, your Operational Reporting solution should provide flexibility to enable end users to create their own specific views of the data
Our management reporting services can:
– Provide intuitive, self-service access to business information
– Enable informed and rapid decisions based on reliable and real-time portfolio and trading data
– Leverage your APX and Moxy data
A strategy report is an objective evaluation of a system’s performance. A set of trading rules can be applied to historical data to determine how it would have performed during the specified period.
Self Servicing Reporting
Self-service business intelligence. Instead of confining your organization to a small number of expensive, elite BI professionals, self-service BI equips individuals throughout the organization to investigate their own data, including creating reports and dashboards as well as ad-hoc analysis.
A thought, fact, combination of facts, data and/or analysis of data that induces meaning and furthers understanding of a situation or issue that has the potential of benefiting the business or re-directing the thinking about that situation or issue which then in turn has the potential of benefiting the business.
Data discovery is a business intelligence architecture aimed at creating and using interactive reports and explorable data from multiple sources. According to the American information technology research and advisory firm Gartner “Data discovery has become a mainstream architecture in 2012”.
A process for arriving at a decision or a desired result by repeating rounds of analysis or a cycle of operations. The objective is to bring the desired decision or result closer to discovery with each repetition (iteration).
Root Cause Analysis
Root cause analysis (RCA) is a method of problem solving used for identifying the root causes of faults or problems.A factor is considered a root cause if removal thereof from the problem-fault-sequence prevents the final undesirable event from recurring; whereas a causal factor is one that affects an event’s outcome, but is not a root cause. Though removing a causal factor can benefit an outcome, it does not prevent its recurrence with certainty.
Drill Down/Up/ Through
Drill down and drill through make reporting powerful and useful.
Drill down and drill through are two extremely powerful features in business intelligence. They both give the user the ability to see data and information in more detail–although they do so in different fashions.
Advanced Analytics is the autonomous or semi-autonomous examination of data or content using sophisticated techniques and tools, typically beyond those of traditional business intelligence (BI), to discover deeper insights, make predictions, or generate recommendations.
Predictive analytics is the branch of the advanced analytics which is used to make predictions about unknown future events. Predictive analytics uses many techniques from data mining, statistics, modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to analyze current data to make predictions about future.
Planning & Forecasting
planning and forecasting refers to the set of activities where business is planned against the strategy and what forecast activities or results of the organization may occur from operational execution during a particular time period.
Simulation & Allocation
Simulation is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time. The act of simulating something first requires that a model be developed by EPM