Integration of different systems (traditional platforms, and public and private clouds) and consistency across digital channels (mobile, web, traditional systems) are major challenges in digital transformation. Applications perform well in isolation, however, a range of interface issues are encountered when they are integrated. Integration testing helps ensure that interface points between applications are working- enhancing end user experience. sierra digital inc integration testing focuses on testing middleware systems developed on different technologies such as MuleSoft, Oracle Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) etc.
- Consulting: Integration of test strategy and planning, functional scope definition, test management, test data management strategy, test environment management strategy
- API Testing: Web services testing, White-box testing, Big Bang testing, and testing for top-down approaches
- Legacy Integration: Middleware testing, Black-box testing, System Integration testing, Digital to Non-digital testing
The Sierra Digital Inc Advantage
- Ready-to-use API testing tools, frameworks, accelerators, and methodologies-saving testing efforts and ensuring high quality
- Special focus on non-functional aspects such as security, performance etc.
- Strong Technology Innovation Center and focused centers of competence (CoCs) help enhance legacy integration and API testing.
- Readily available pool of Software Development Engineers in Tests (SDETs), with expertise in both software development and test automation techniques and tools.
For More Information Contact