Central Finance Consolidation
The Business Challenge
In instances where multiple systems are producing financial data, which version of the truth do you choose to believe?
At Sierra Digital, we help companies consolidate ERP systems in order to centrally process business transactions & reporting, often to S/4 HANA, so that a single source of truth can be validated.
STREAMLINE Central Finance Consolidation takes human error out of the equation and accelerates implementation of S/4 HANA using Robotic Process Automation. StreamLine also features data consistency matching and account reconciliation using Blackline, a global leader financial consolidation.
What Differentiates StreamLine
- Automated Error Mapping: Saves hundreds of hours of manual labor by preventing accumulations in the error queue.
- Quantified Error Handling: Customized AIF Error Analytics program quantifies the investment in CFIN error management over a period of time.
- BlackLine Integration Products: Account Reconciliation Products reconcile financial transactions; Matching Products verify data consistency between source and target systems.
- Speed to Implementation: Through Sierra’s Connect Product, StreamLine helps you easily integrate non-SAP systems to SAP Central Finance.
- Single source of truth
- Landscape simplification
- Central error handling via AIF (Application Interface Framework)
- Real-time data replication
- The data elements and organization entities in the two systems are mapped for posting in Master data governance tools
- The first step in a successful S/4 HANA transformation
Solution Sell Sheet: Click the image to download. The document can be tailored for group presentations upon request to email@example.com.
Sierra Background: What sets Sierra apart? Three valuable ways we deliver ROI. Click image to download.
Innovation Lab Demo Videos: See key features of StreamLine demonstrated. Demo #1 offers a broad solution overview; Demo #2 provides more depth on BlackLine Matching & Reconciliation features.
Only Sierra infuses all 3–Robotic Automation, Proprietary Accelerators, and XM innovations—on every data and analytics project.