Contract & Lease Management
The Business Challenge
High-volume contract & lease managers need a simple and automated way to comply with new lease accounting standards IFRS16 and ASC842.
CanopySM Contract & Lease Management from Sierra Digital provides an end-to-end, rapid, cost-effective, systems-based solution for lease accounting.
Natively built on SAP S/4 HANA, Canopy CLM is based on SAP Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX). With Canopy on the Azure Cloud, customers can standardize lease-in, lease-out, and service contract management activities for real estate, as well as for machinery, equipment, vehicles, and computer hardware.
What Differentiates Canopy
- Pre-Configured: On SAP S/4 HANA and ECC, and available with SaaS convenience in the Azure Cloud, with a built-in US Company Code Chart of Accounts, Fixed Assets Configuration, RE-FX Module for managing the Lease Contracts
- Customized Set-Up: Based on Business and Functional Requirements, Sierra’s team will help you define, align, upload, and digitize contract & lease assets in a few simple clicks
- Ready-Made SEC Reports: Run pre-created SEC-required Lease Management Disclosure reports in out of the box in minutes
- Pre-Built Interface API: Available to send the required Financial Data to any downstream systems
- Accelerated deployment: Go-Live in as little as 6-8 weeks
- Superior CLM expertise: Sierra is the most experienced CLM implementation provider in North America, having been engaged on over 40+ CLM projects to date
- Digitization of Leasing Contracts enables journey to Single Source of Truth
- Enabling automation reduces human-centric, error-prone scenarios and readies you to take full advantage of an XM-driven world
- Sierra Digital can leverage existing investments and will help you chalk out a roadmap to assure a sustainable solution
Solution Sell Sheet: Fill the form to download. The document can be tailored for group presentations upon request to email@example.com.
Sierra Background: What sets Sierra apart? Three valuable ways we deliver ROI. Click image to download.